Friday, October 26, 2012

Party in a caravan!

Last night I held a little party for all my fab 91 Magazine contributors to thank them for all their hard work over the last year.  I also realised that it was exactly a year to the day since I published the first issue of the magazine! So in fact it was a little birthday celebration too! I hired the caravan area in a lovely bar in Islington, called Barrio North and we had a fab time chatting the night away! Thanks so much to everyone who popped down, it was great to see you all. And to those who couldn't make it, I will definitely try and arrange another one in 2013! Here are a few snaps from the evening, more can be found over on our Facebook page.

  If you haven't had a chance to check out our latest issue of the magazine - pop over to the website, and have a peek! You can also read all our previous issues which are on our Archive page. The next issue is well underway, and I can't wait to share it with you in December! 
xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover