Thursday, October 4, 2012

Today I'm loving...

Today was the first day I've worn my winter coat, so Autumn is most definitely here... I usually try and string out summer as long as possible, but it was just too nippy this morning! Therefore I felt the need for a touch of 'Fall' on the blog today.  This beautiful print is by illustrator and designer Owen Gildersleeve. He made each individual leaf from paper, then laid them out and photographed them.  It is actually an archival giclee print even though it looks 3D! The colours are beautiful don't you think? Available from Howkapow for £30.


  1. Oh my goodness, it really does look 3D! It's very pretty and appropriate for "the golden month"

  2. Gorgeous! I need this, I have felt leaf garlands. They need friends!


Pin It button on image hover