Thursday, November 15, 2012

Creative Business drop-in event

I'm SO excited to be involved in an event that is being hosted by Shipshape Studio in collaboration with Designers/Makers on the 9th December in Hackney.  As part of Designers/Makers Rotary Walk Artisan Market, Shipshape Studio will host a series of drop-in sessions for creative businesses, and I will be one of the people giving advice! As you may know, when I relaunched the Patchwork Harmony website recently, one of the new things I am offering is creative business advice. I've already been working with a new kids clothing brand launching next year, and I hope to expand this service in 2013, so I am really excited to meet some creative people at this event.
The sessions will be free, and are for 15 minutes one-to-one, so if you'd like to book one, all the info is over on the Shipshape Studio website.
it should be a great day, as there will also be the artisan market on, with lots of opportunity to pick up some unique Christmas gifts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pin It button on image hover