Thursday, November 22, 2012

Today I'm loving....

I'm heading off on a little jaunt to the countryside this weekend to celebrate me and the other half's ten year anniversary! We've been together since I was 21! And now only seven months to go until our wedding! so exciting! Anyway, as I am SO looking forward to getting out of the city for a few days, and getting a bit of country air, I thought I'd share these gorgeous cushions by Chocolate Creative because they are inspired by the beautiful English countryside. They have an almost painterly effect to them, and make you wish you were sitting on the edge of one of those lakes! They look fab on these vintage wooden chairs, but I also think they'd be great against a dark coloured sofa. What do you think? Right, I'm off to pack my bags, see you next week!
English Romantic Cushions, £50, Chocolate Creative


  1. Congratulations on the 10 years and many more to English countryside break would be a good idea, by a big fire place with a hot chocolate and good company.

  2. First of all, I wish you have a wonderful holiday and congratulations your anniversary ...
    These pillows look great. They are ideal for the winter decoration.

  3. Congratulations on your anniversary! Those cushions are lovely :)


Pin It button on image hover