Monday, January 28, 2013

Exciting news! CYBHER 2013

Whether you make new year's resolutions or not, I always think its worth starting the year with some kind of goal. I don't tend to go for things like 'eat less chocolate' or 'drink less wine' as we all know they can't be stuck to! So I usually choose something that I've had a fear of and will challenge me in the year to come. This January, I decided my resolution would be to overcome my fear of public speaking. I've spoke briefly at a couple of 91 Magazine related things in the last 18 months, (including my 'acceptance speech' for my award!) and found it terrifying, so this year I thought somehow I need to address it.

Lo and behold, a few weeks ago I was asked to speak at the Cybher blogger conference in London on the 1st June! An event that is attended by hundreds of bloggers! Well, if there is one way to overcome a fear its throwing yourself in the deep end! So I agreed, and I am actually really excited as I am to share the stage with some people I truly admire and it will be fantastic to work with them. Myself, Natasha from Candy Pop, Tif AKA Dottie Angel, and Rachelle of Ted and Agnes will talk about our blogging stories and creative projects in the hope to inspire!

It really does look like a fab day, with talks covering personal branding, the freedom of freelancing, and a Pinterest masterclass, to name a few! The full schedule is here. It would be so lovely to see some of you down there! It really is a great experience to meet and network with other bloggers, so if you do sign up, let me know and we can try and have a chat and a cuppa! Oh, and if there is anything specific you think I should include in my talk I'd love to hear your thoughts! 

Sign up for Cyhber here and follow them on Twitter.


  1. Wow, Congratulations on this public speaking engagement. I am sure you'll do wonderful! Extremely terrified of stages and podiums myself!

  2. Looking forward to working with you!

  3. Me too Caroline & Natasha going to be a super fun hope you dont mind but I borrowed the wonderful pic to pop on my blog as it was rather lovely xx

  4. We are really excited to have you. Bring on June!


Pin It button on image hover