Friday, February 22, 2013

Spring brights at H&M Home

I am SO over winter now! I'm sick of wearing big coats and boots all the time, are you?! At least we can get inspired by the beautiful bright Spring homewares that are around at the moment. I was browsing H&M's Home collection yesterday and was so drawn to all their bright colours, floral patterns and fun designs.... The styling is lovely, and I love the mix of pastels with punchy bright pinks and greens. And of course the price is always right at H&M so you can add that little colour injection without  breaking the bank! woo! Visit the site to have a peek.








10 comments:

  1. So wonderful...
    I love H&M Home products but unfortunately there are only clothing products of H&M in Turkey. When I am abroad, I certainly stop by H&M Home store.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely bird designs! most suited for spring :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, really nice, not checked out H & M home before. Really like the pansy print fabric. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. All the pretty things make me want spring to come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooo I'm adoring that shower curtain right now! Dee-lish. & I love H&M. What a wonderful post, perfect timing as I've been watching the snow all day too and so ready for Spring. x

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really impress with those floral design on curtains, pillows and even in bed sheet and they are catchy in eyes and colorful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really love these colour combos and the bird prints. Very uplifting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Curtains with bird and flower print looks really very beautiful. Sounds like wonderful spring coming to your home :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really love the white wall tiles contrast against the colour splash in your bath shot.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover