Friday, May 17, 2013

Decorative Living Fair 2013 - in pics

So as I mentioned in a post earlier this week, I decided to take a little day trip down to Kent to check out the Decorative Living Fair which was held yesterday. Despite the dark looking sky in this first pic, the sun actually did join us and it was a glorious day in the Kent countryside! The fair has been running for 8 years, I can't believe I've been missing out all these years. This was my first visit and I really was impressed by the quality of the stalls, the reasonably priced items, and the general good organisation of the event. Rather than rambling on too much I will let the photos do the talking. Be warned, I did get a little snap happy so there are quite a few!





















So many gorgeous things right?! I didn't manage to get all the stall holders cards, but some of my faves were Goose Home and Garden, The Old Haberdashery, and Gil Fox - there were so many others, but I didn't get all the names!

Thanks so much to Caroline Zoob and Hetty Purbrick for putting on such a fab event, and to the sponsor, the lovely Homes and Antiques team.

I will definitely be popping down next year! xxx

PS. I've also uploaded all the photos to my Flickr page if you want to see any of them full size! x

14 comments:

  1. Wow! What a great day. I can see so many lovely things I want to buy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, so many lovely things! I'm sure I could have spent days looking around before hiring a van to get it all home :-) Have a lovely weekend xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous pictures! I'd love to go! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like an amazing event, good job I didn't know about it or I might have passed out in excitement and come home bankrupt! Lovely pics x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously gorgeous photos! My favourite was Gil Fox. So original...adored her hats

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks City Girl at Heart ......so kind of you ...x

      Delete
  6. I was there too ......it was amazing and your photos are stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  7. It looks fab. Why didn't I know about this I ask myself! So many lovely things and great photos :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It was a lovely day wasn't it. Wish I'd known you were about...I was helping out my friend at 'Home Front Vintage' (silk evasion map cushions and goodies, and hers were the Thermos flasks in your photo). Your photos are beautiful as ever x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness - sooo many lovely things! And so much temptation ;) Thanks so much for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. It all looks so delicious, how have I never heard about it? Must have been a great day out!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a feast for the eyes. How did you ever get through it without empting your wallet?

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous pictures that capture the day perfectly. It was lovely to meet you. Will be following the blog. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous images from the beautiful DLF! Love the one of my stand. Thank you. Lizzie x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover