Monday, July 15, 2013

91 Magazine is hiring!

So far 2013 has been a pretty crazy year here at Patchwork Harmony and 91 Magazine! When I left my day job back in April I thought it would mean I would have more time for blogging and the magazine, but it turns out I am busier than ever with freelance work and with the new issue of 91 in the pipeline, I've decided that I really need a little bit of help to make sure it all goes smoothly.

So I am currently looking for someone to help on a short term basis (at least initially). Helping out 2 days a week from the middle of August until the end of September, helping with both our next issue publishing in October and helping plan issue 8 for early 2014.

Ideally I would like someone based in London/Surrey, that would be able to travel to me in Kingston Upon Thames. You must have your own laptop to work from, preferably with Photoshop. There is the possibility that some of the work could be done from home, but at least some of the days will need to be with me in Kingston.

The tasks I will need help with will be varied, but will include:
  • Managing advertising sales with our lovely small businesses who support the magazine. 
  • Helping with promotion of the new issue via social media and press contacts. 
  • Assisting with research for content, photography and products. 
  • There is also the potential for some design tasks also.
 Unfortunately I am unable to offer a wage, but expenses will be paid.

Closing date is 29th July 2013 and I will be meeting with potential people the first week in August.

If you are interested please just email me with your CV, why you think you're right for the role and any links such as your blog etc. And if you have any queries please just drop me a line.


1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.


Pin It button on image hover