Wednesday, July 24, 2013

A Norwegian in France

I came across this lovely home today via Houzz and was taken by it, firstly because it is in France, not far from where we got married, and I am still obsessed with all things French! And secondly because of its wonderful vintage and DIY touches that were lovingly sourced and created by Norwegian owner Hege Morris and her Scottish husband. I love how the house has a real mix of Scandi style and rustic French with its monochrome backdrop, accents of old wood, vintage leather and the occasional pop of colour.

Hege and her family are soon to move to Scotland, and I can't wait to see what they do with a new house there! You can check out Hege's lovely blog here. xxx

PS. If you have a moment and haven't done so already, I would love it if you could give me your vote in the Cosmo Blog Awards! Patchwork Harmony has been shortlisted for Best Interior Blog! yay! Please click here to cast your vote. Thank you! x


  1. wow, this apartment looks amazing, I'd love to have one like that! xx

    Martyna | NEON MIZZLE


Pin It button on image hover