Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Room for a Royal baby

As we all wait with baited breath for the news that the Royal baby has arrived, I've found myself inevitably wondering what Kate and Wills might have done with the decor of the new arrivals nursery. Now I'm sure that they actually don't get that involved in that kind of thing, but I thought, in case they do, and in case they need some last minute inspiration, and in case Kate happens to stop by Patchwork Harmony, then here you go, some lovely ideas to get you started! ;)

via Decoratualma Blog

LEFT via Maurice and King RIGHT via The boo and the boy
via Boligliv

LEFT: via Apartment Therapy  RIGHT: via Frenchbydesign
via emiliesanschichi.com
via smam.se
And a few cute gift ideas too.... The sweet hedgehog cushion is by Sian Zeng, the lamp is from Mokkasin, the cat is from Bella Cicci and the bears are also by Sian Zeng




Good Luck also to 3 of my lovely friends who are all expecting this year - Jan, Colleen and Laura! Bring on the babies! xxx

2 comments:

  1. i would have loved to have had any of these rooms as a child! lots of great pillows in these photos too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, what beautiful rooms. I'm LOVING these. First time I've stumbled into your blog, I'll be back...

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover