Friday, August 23, 2013

WIN! Decorative Living Fair tickets

You might remember my post from back in May when I visited the Decorative Living Fair down in Kent? Well, I had the best day, rummaging through all the fantastic stalls that were trading and sipping tea while admiring the Kent countryside. It's usually an annual event, but to my delight Caroline Zoob, the organiser, has decided to hold a London event in September this year! I can't tell you how excited I am about it AND the other exciting news is that Caroline has given me 2 tickets to give away to you lovely Patchwork Harmony readers! woohoo!

The event is on the 18th September from 11am - 7pm at Chelsea Old Town Hall, London, SW3 5EE. So if you fancy winning a ticket you can enter in 3 ways:

* Leave a comment on this post telling us one vintage item you'd love to find if you visited the fair. (make sure to include a contact email address in case you win!)

* Follow us on Instagram and repost our pic of the tickets to your feed - make sure to tag us @91magazine and #patchworkharmonycomp

* Like us on Facebook and share our post about the tickets on your page. Be sure to pop over to the Decorative Living Fair's page and like them too!

For each method, you will receive 1 entry, so the more of the above you can do the more chances you have to win! 

CLOSING DATE FOR ENTRIES: Midnight Friday 6th September 2013. 

NOTES: The giveaway is for 2 separate winners to win ONE ticket, which admits one to the event. If you win, you must reply to my email request for your address no later than 11th September so I have time to post your tickets to you. Otherwise a new winner will be selected. Please ensure you will be able to attend the event so as not to take away the chance of winning from others who can go! :)

You can see all my images from the last fair here to get a taster of what to expect at the London event, but below is just a few shots to whet your appetite! 

Good Luck, and I look forward to meeting the winners on the day too! ;)


  1. I would love to find a beautiful piece of vintage fabric.

    1. don't forget to leave your email address otherwise we can't contact u if you win!! x

  2. Thanks for the giveaway. I would look for some vintage tableware and fabric. x

  3. Vintage lace!

  4. Thank you for a chance to win some tickets...i would be looking out for Vintage luggage and lace, see you there...x

  5. I would love to enter, but sadly I can't attend. I have shared on FB and Twitter though! x

  6. Oh, I hope I can get a ticket! I'd love to find lovely vintage teacup trio and tea pot!


Pin It button on image hover