Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Busy busy bee!

My poor blog has been neglected over the last week or so! Things have been pretty crazy with the other work I've had on. Here is just a little update of what I've been busying myself with of late!

The first news is that the new issue of 91 Magazine is well underway and is due to publish early October. In preparation for this I have just given the website a little bit of a refresh! I hope you'll agree its looking much nicer and fresher. Don't forget if you run a small business or blog we offer really affordable pricing on our advertising slots, starting at just £15, so make sure to check out the advertising section of the site for more info. There's only a few more weeks to book a space! Here is how the new homepage is looking, I'd love to hear what you think!


I've recently taken on an assistant to help me with the next issue. Pippa is helping with the advertising so if you do have a query, email her at assistant@91magazine.co.uk Here's a pic of the little desk space I set up for her in my home office! Its cosy as it's quite a small little room, but it's nice to have someone to work alongside a couple of days a week....

One of the freelance projects I recently completed was for vintage events company Now and Then Events. I designed the little magazine which they hand out at their events across the country. It was really nice to see it in print, as obviously I don't get to see 91 in print. If you happen to go along to any of the Britain Does Vintage events make sure to grab a copy!



I've also been working on another VERY EXCITING magazine related project over the last 6 weeks or so! But I will hopefully share that with you later this week. I'm also going to be blogging over at AO at home sharing some crafty projects, the first of which will be live later this month. 

Alongside all of this, I've been trying to get things done around the house, we've tiled our porch walls, and have been sprucing up the garden a little, so all in all, its been a hectic couple of months since we got back from honeymoon!

xxx

2 comments:

  1. 91 Magazine's website looks wonderful and I'm looking forward to the release of the new issue...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you certainly have been busy! Love the new website changes and can't wait for the new issue of 91 mag! Hollie x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover