Saturday, September 28, 2013

Old friends and new discoveries

What I love about working in magazines and blogging is discovering new designers, makers, shops and talented creative people in general. I also love that, as an editor and blogger, I get the chance to work with these fabulous folk and also share their creations with others. It was such a joy editing Mollie Makes Home recently, and the people that I selected to feature were genuinely a delight to work with - some of them were people I'd come across before and knew they'd be perfect for the issue, and other were complete new discoveries who I found while researching the content.

The only trouble was, I was in serious danger of bankrupting myself, as I feel in love with so many of their lovely products! So today, I thought I'd satisfy myself with a little virtual window shopping and share my fave buys from some of the featured people / shops who can be found on the pages of Mollie Makes Home. Read more about them and their work, pore of pics of their homes, workspaces and/or products... If you haven't managed to get a copy of the mag yet, you should be able to pick it up in WH Smith, Co-op or Tesco's or order it online.

I hope some of these are old friends of yours or new discoveries for you too! x

The Calm Gallery

Chocolate Creative

Lelelerele

Engel.

Feliz

Freya Art and Design

Lou Lou and Oscar

Oh no Rachio

Erica Quincy / The Other Duckling

Pygmy Cloud

Robin and Mould

Sandra Juto

Little teawagon

Up the Wooden Hills

Zu Shop

7 comments:

  1. so many lovely things, but i particularly like the ..cat? toy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my - the Robin & Mould cushion is adorable. Going straight to the top of my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for including me lovely! It's great to be amongst such awesome company - some little gems in there for Christmas gift ideas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely selection of beautiful things!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So very many lovely things! I adore the hug tea towel x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover