Tuesday, October 15, 2013

DIY: Halloween treat pouches

Pinterest is awash with Halloween ideas and projects at the minute, and while I guess the orange and black colour scheme is 'traditional', I'm a bit sick to death of it. (excuse the pun!) So I thought I'd create some treat pouches to give out to the kids (and/or adults!) that are a little bit different and here are the results! If you'd like to find out how to make them, and download the free printables that come with it, you can follow my full tutorial here.




Let me know if you decide to make them! Would love to see the results! ;) 

xxx

7 comments:

  1. I love these, and quite agree that the orange and black can become quite jarring (there's a particular shade of purple too that seems to be included in just about everything).

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are far too good for children!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are amazing! I'm so excited about printing onto fabric. Will let you know how I get on! ;-) x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover