Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Renegade Craft Fair has to be one of the biggest indie craft fairs, with 11 events a year across the States and in London. It has become one of the go-to fairs for anyone who loves discovering gorgeous handmade products and independent designers.

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Embarrassingly, I have to admit I have not actually made it to one of their London events yet and was totally planning to go to their Winter fair this year but turns out I am otherwise engaged that weekend. BUT! If you are in London on the 9th and 10th November, then you should absolutely pop by. Entry is free and there are 100+ sellers there, so lots to peruse. As well as shopping there are some great workshops on led by some top folk in the industry, including a lino stamp carving class with Make Thrift London, cross stitch with Sophie Simpson and Mollie Makes and The Amazings will be teaching hand quilting (like what I did on their online class, remember?!)


Renegade Craft Fair, London
Renegade Craft Fair, London
These pics are from last year's fair, but give you an idea of what to expect. You can see the line up of this year's sellers here. If I were you, I'd start putting a few pennies aside for this now, as I imagine it's going to be hard to resist! Oh, and its the perfect opportunity to make a start on your Christmas shopping! Let's face it, it's on its way!


Renegade Craft Fair, London

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Renegade Craft Fair, London

Check out the website for more details and let me know if you plan to go, I'm so jealous! x

1 comment:

  1. Hi Caroline! I am going to the renegade craft fair on the Saturday with my friend. It is my first time I am going. I heard about it last year but it was too late to organise to go and have been looking forward to going all year! Can't believe it is next weekend now! I know I am going to end up spending too much money!!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover