Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Sample Sale - This Saturday in Clapham

This Saturday I am joining up with Lynne from Papermash and Sian Zeng to hold a sample sale in Clapham. I will be selling a few bits and bobs I still have left over from the Patchwork Harmony boutique days. Everything will be super cheap and I plan to have a few vintage things too. Items will be sold as seen.



Lynne will also have lots of lovely Papermash things and Sian Zeng will be selling off some of her fab designs. So there will be lots of great bargains to be had! I can see I will end up coming home with more than I came with after I've rummaged through Lynne and Sian's things! ;)

If you fancy popping along, we'll be at Holy Trinity Church, Clapham Common North Side, London, SW4 0QZ from 2:15pm until 4pm. Sadly there is no parking, but it is just a hop, skip and a jump from Clapham Common tube station and the entrance will be the main front door (where there is a pillared porch)

As the church is a collection point for the Brixton Food Bank, we would love it if you can bring a small donation to this. It is optional, but would be greatly appreciated. They currently need: tinned fruit, tinned fish, sugar and toilet rolls.

If you think you would like to come, it would be fab if you can RSVP here, it's free but is just to give us an idea of numbers really: http://papermashsale.eventbrite.co.uk/

Hope to see some of you there on Saturday! x

3 comments:

  1. See u all there, I will make sure I bring some food for the donation, as long as it is not Missi's food who would otherwise get very upset about it and follow me to the place to get ti back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could make it, sounds like a great event!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, exciting! loving those scissors.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover