Thursday, October 3, 2013

WIN! A website & photography goodies!

You may have noticed that our 91 Magazine website has had a little bit of a makeover recently just in time for our new issue going online. I think you’ll agree it’s looking much nicer than the previous design. I’m asked a lot by people about how I’ve created my website, how much I pay and whether I manage it myself. The website is hosted and built using Moonfruit.com - I’ve had a great experience using their service since I launched 91 Magazine back in late 2011. It’s simple to use for designing your own site and is also really affordable (I think £8 a month is a pretty good bargain!) In fact, I also used Moonfruit for my wedding website, which I created to share travel and accommodation details with our guests. This site was password protected and I used their free option for this.

You don’t need to know HTML and you can add lots of extras using widgets like your instagram feed, twitter or flickr slideshows. Plus there is a huge array of templates if you are a bit stuck with where to start. Definitely worth a peek if you are considering a new website or a change to your current one!

Oh, and hurrah! In celebration of the latest issue of 91 Magazine and our new look site, the folk at Moonfruit are offering my readers the chance to win a year’s free subscription to Moonfruit PLUS ALL of these amazing photography related goodies - 12 in total! If like me, you are addicted to your iPhone and/or Instagram then you need these prizes!



1: A Beautiful Mess iPhone case
2: A Beautiful Mess App
3: A Beautiful Mess Photo Idea Book
4: Instax Mini 8
5: Kodak iPhone case
6: Instagram iPhone case
7: iPhone fish eye lens
8: Lomography Fotoclips
9: Custom Instagram poster
10: iPhone tripod
11: Colorsplash Chakras Book (Lomography)
12: Coloursplash Camera Icebear Edition (Lomography)

To win, all you have to do is tweet @moonfruit and @patchworkhrmy with what type of website you would love to create, whether this be a portfolio of your photography work, a site for your crafty business or one selling your handmade wedding stationery for example. Just let them know and you’ll be entered in to win these fab prizes!

Don’t forget to follow Moonfruit on Twitter to find out if you’re the winner!

T&C's
  • The closing date is: midnight on the 17th October 2013.
  • The comp is open to international entrants - although in some cases similar prizes of an equal value may be provided.
  • If the winner does not have an iPhone, then similar alternatives will be provided for their brand of handset.
  • One winner will be selected at random and will win all the prizes and the moonfruit sub.
  • if you already have a Moonfruit subscription, the year's free standard package will be applied to your account. 
Visit Moonfruit.com to find out more about building your own site.
This post was sponsored by Moonfruit.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the giveaway - those are some fabulous prizes! x

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover