Monday, November 25, 2013

Bloomingville at Debenhams

I must admit I don't shop at Debenhams much, but I might just be popping my head in their homewares department now that they are stocking Danish brand Bloomingville. If you're a fan of Scandi style you are probably already well acquainted with this brand, but if not, it's definitely worth a little browse. Their simple designs mix really well with vintage finds, and bring a bit of a contemporary edge without being naff or try-hard.

The styling for their catalogue is also gorgeous, making you just want to own everything in the pics! It is only a selection of items from their range that are available at Debenhams, but at the bottom here, you'll find my fave picks from Debenhams collection....

Bloomingville homewares range

Bloomingville homewares range

Bloomingville homewares range

Bloomingville homewares range

Bloomingville homewares range

Danish homewares brand Blomingville at Debenhams
Rattan chair - £149 / Copper pendant light - £86 / Seven light bulbs lamp - £219 /  set of 6 cereal bowls - £35 / set of 4 egg cups - £18 / Display house - £38 / Ridged vase - £38 /  tea break framed print - £13

What do you think? Will you be popping your head in your local Debenhams?! xxx

5 comments:

  1. All of them are wonderful...
    What a pity that Debenhams Turkey is not selling their home decoration products anymore in Turkey :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a lot of wonderful things. Debenhams is not in the US or I would be dropping in.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, this is rather exciting! I can't get enough Scandinavian design at the moment. I might just have to become a Debenhams shopper now…

    ReplyDelete
  4. We sell lots of Bloomingville products and ship across the world. We are also alot cheaper than Debenhams :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want actually everything. It's all beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover