Tuesday, November 12, 2013

DIY: Embroidery hoop place names

Embroidery hoops seem to having a moment, with lots of great ideas for their use popping up all over Pinterest. For this little project I've put together they double up as place names and menu holders as well as a lovely personalised gift your guests can keep!

See the full tutorial and more pics over on the AO at Home blog.

Embroidery hoop place names DIY craft project Embroidery hoop place names DIY craft project Embroidery hoop place names DIY craft project
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Those are so cute. I like the little pocket because I usually do Conversation Starter questions at each place setting and the pocket is perfect to hold a question card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are GORGEOUS. I think I might have to make on for my sister :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. so lovely! i might have to make something similar just for myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know I told you this already, but goodness I just love these! So pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover