Monday, December 16, 2013

A charitable gift for craft lovers

A little while back I was asked to contribute one of my crafty projects which I'd featured on my blog to a new book that was being put together called Home Make Me Happy.  The book was to be a multi-craft tutorial book and the aim was to raise money for the Princes Trust through sales of the book. The Princes Trust is such as an important charity which supports disadvantaged young people in the UK, and what could be more worthy than our future generation?

Home Make Me Happy book raising money for the Princes Trust
With recipes and craft projects sourced from bloggers and small businesses such as myself, there is a varied range of projects, from a cottage pie recipe from Michelin star chef Aiden Byrne to some Trompe d'oeil shoes by Beauxoxo.

Home Make Me Happy book raising money for the Princes Trust

my round cushion project in Home Make Me Happy book -  raising money for the Princes Trust
Above is my little round cushion which was included and below is a knitted ice cream project by Miss Jojangles, a Pinnocchio doll by Tone Finnanger and a cake pop recipe by Hollypops... just an example of some of the projects inside.

knitted ice cream project  in Home Make Me Happy book -  raising money for the Princes Trust
Pinnochio doll project  in Home Make Me Happy book -  raising money for the Princes Trust

cake pops recipe  in Home Make Me Happy book -  raising money for the Princes Trust
So if you fancy buying a gift that will not only make the crafty person in your life smile, but also help out young people in need this Christmas, then please do pop over to the Home Make me Happy website to purchase a copy. (or just treat yourself!) The book is £15 and 100% of the proceeds will go to the Princes Trust.

Home Make Me Happy book -  raising money for the Princes Trust
 Go on, do it! ;)

xxx

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cute book! I have just bought one and looking forwarding to being creative.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it looks so cute! I just ordered my copy tonight and I can't wait to read it! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover