Tuesday, December 10, 2013

DIY: Design your own mugs

Starting to panic about how close Christmas is?! (I am!!) If you're struggling for gift ideas, here's a really quick and easy DIY project that makes a great little stocking filler...

And all you need is plain mugs and some sharpie pens! Also super thrifty if you're on a tight budget...!

You'll find the full tutorial for these over on the AO at Home blog now.

Design your own mugs with sharpie pens

Design your own mugs with sharpie pensDesign your own mugs with sharpie pens


  1. What a coincidence--I just made my first sharpie mug on Saturday! I didn't use colored pens (I want to try this next time!), just black. I did a scalloped edge at the top and messy polka dots all over. I loved how it turned out, and it was such an easy & cheap project!


Pin It button on image hover