Thursday, February 20, 2014

DIY: Dyed lace napkins

So when our new kitchen and dining room are finally finished, I'm looking forward to having a few folk over for dinner and just to be able to eat at a table again will be nice! I created this little DIY project for some pretty napkins edged with lace, dyed using fabric paints. The full tutorial can be found over the AO at Home blog this week. Here's how they turned out...

DIY tutorial - dyed lace napkins

DIY tutorial - dyed lace napkins

DIY tutorial - dyed lace napkins
They are really simple, so let me know if you give them a go! ;)

xxx

6 comments:

  1. I love your sweet napkins.

    I just made some square yellow print napkins, but felt like they needed something to make them stand out. I did a simple black stitching with some heavy black crochet thread. The simple stitches took them from plain to pretty.

    Have fun at your dinner party.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post and your blog! Your pictures look amazing. What camera do you use?
    Beth x

    http://www.thebritishgirl.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! They look so pretty

    ReplyDelete
  4. Where are the blue plates from? I've been looking for some of these for ages!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hiya, I'm not too sure as it was a wedding gift. It says Johnson Brothers - Devon Cottage on the bottom so you could maybe google that? x

      Delete

Pin It button on image hover