Friday, February 14, 2014

Fab followings - Southwood Stores

I haven't done a fab following for a little while, but today I thought I'd give a little shout out to a relatively new online shop called Southwood Stores. The website is run by Hayley Southwood and has a real Scandinavian influence, a style which I seem to be becoming more and more drawn to these days.

There is a real mix of products from home accessories to stationery to clothes and jewellery, all sourced from lovely independent designers such as Mabel and Bird, Paper Moon and Jane Foster.

Here are some of my fave picks from their current collection....

Tea towel by Kauniste / Chopping board by Seventy Tree

Sail boat plush by Long Story Co / Kitchen postcard by Amy Walters

Greeting card by Psychopants / Cushion cover by Depeapa

Sailor plush by Long Story Co / A4 print by Paper Moon

Crockery by House of Rym

Crown cushion by Mabel & Bird / Panda print by Jane Foster

Notebooks by Sparrow and Wolf / Black and White garland by Happy August

Anything you got your eye on?! I know I do! Check out the rest of their range at Southwood Stores.



  1. I adore this store! (Sorry I didn't mean for that to rhyme!) There is soooo much I could buy, but I'm waiting until I move house before I retrieve my poor purse from hiding! x

  2. I just came across you blog - its really gorgeous :) I love the little notebooks in this post. I definitely don't need more notebooks too pretty to write in though!

  3. My eye is on ALL OF IT. Thanks for sharing! xxx


Pin It button on image hover