Friday, February 21, 2014

The beautiful DeconoHut shop

You may remember a while back I featured the gorgeous pastel home of Istanbul-based blogger Ayda Algin? Ayda mentioned in our interview that she was planning to open an Etsy shop, so I was excited to see that she has done just that a few weeks ago, and unsurprisingly, it is gorgeous!

Crochet blanket from DeconoHut shop

Beautifully handmade items - cushions, baby blankets, ipad cases and more - and all beautifully photographed in Ayda's fresh, colourful style... There's certainly a few things I'll be adding to my wish list here!

baby blankets from DeconoHut shop


cloud cushions from DeconoHut shop

handmade floral pincushion from DeconoHut shop

Diamond patchwork cushion from DeconoHut shop

handmade bunting from DeconoHut shop

handmade fabric ipad case from DeconoHut shopknitted blanket with pom poms from DeconoHut shopAt the moment, there is only 1 of each item available, so if you love it, snap it up! View the full collection at her shop, and don't forget to check out her gorgeous blog CafenoHut if you haven't already.

xxx

7 comments:

  1. A wonderful Etsy shop, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are right....gorgeous! I'll pop over there to see.
    Sheila
    http://sheilazachariae.blogspot.com/2014/02/bonfire-wedding-blanket.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's so nice to see this post about Ayda new Etsy store. I've been following her blog almost from the beginning and her sensibility for beauty and talent caught my eyes right away. It's been a pleasure to follow the evolvment of her style and photography. Way to go Ayda.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your idea of choosing a paint that comes close to the wood. I think that is by far the best solution because it will have a unifying effect, and I think it'll look bigger than it already is. Your Dining Room Chair

    ReplyDelete
  5. So many lovely things! I love the patchwork cushion.

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover