Wednesday, April 16, 2014

DIY: quilted potholder

I had actually never used bias binding before I made this little quilted pot holder. I found it was easier to use than I'd suspected, once I'd mastered it that is! So if you're in the same boat, then this little tutorial should hopefully give you a chance to give it a go on a small scale before trying something bigger!

quilted pot holder DIY tutorial
quilted pot holder DIY tutorial
quilted pot holder DIY tutorial
The full tutorial is over on the AO at Home blog along with my fabric covered eggs for Easter too! ;) Happy crafting! xxx

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet potholder. I need to make some more.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute!! I love pretty pot holders/oven gloves; but they never look as pretty four minutes later, when I've managed to clumsily cover them in gravy and melted cheese. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh this looks amazing! I love the fabric

    ReplyDelete

Pin It button on image hover